Air date: January 11, 2005
Scott Menville - Robin
Tara Strong - Raven
Greg Cipes - Beast Boy
Khary Payton - Cyborg
Hynden Walch - Starfire
Greg Ellis - Punk Pocket
Director(s) - Matt Youngburg
Storyboader(s) - Kalvin Lee, Matt Youngburg
Writer(s) - Rock Copp
Summary: The Titans go up against a new foe—a punk rocker with a super-sonic guitar and mega speakers. His music literally blows them away!
- The Lost Episode premiered as a prize for people who bought select Post cereals. A code came in the box and fans could redeem it at the company website to download the twelve-minute-long episode.
- This episode is generally considered to have taken place during season one. However, Starfire's pet Silkie made an appearance, meaning it can only have taken place during or after season three.
- First appearance of Punk Rocket.
- The episode was later released on February 6, 2007 as an extra to the Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo DVD.
- Punk Rocket was somewhat inspired by punk rocker Billy Idol.
- Civilian Mumbo was the orchestra conductor.
- Characters spotted in the audience: The former H.I.V.E. headmistress, Wintergreen (Slade's butler), civilian Mad Mod, the girl from the soap opera who kissed Cyborg in "Episode 257-494", Goth Boy, and Inside the Actors Studio host James Lipton and Khary Payton's dad (who both appeared in "Episode 257-494").
- Character designer Derrick Wyatt made a cameo as one of the people running away from Punk Rocket.
- Silkie ate Starfire's food. But it had Zorkaberries in it, which (as shown in "Can I Keep Him?) is supposed to make him grow very big.
- The music the orchestra was playing was Spring from composer Antonio Vivaldi's The Four Seasons suite.
- At the beginning, Beast Boy was listening to the same song that Robin was in "How Long is Forever?"