Air date: September 6, 2003
Scott Menville - Robin
Tara Strong - Raven
Greg Cipes - Beast Boy
Khary Payton - Cyborg
Hynden Walch - Starfire
Tracey Walter - Puppet King
Director(s) - Ciro Nieli
Storyboarder(s) - Ben Jones, Kalvin Lee, Alan Wan, Matt Youngberg
Writer(s): Rick Copp
Summary: The Puppet King, after stealing the souls of the Titan guys and trapping them in identical marionettes, accidentally causes Raven and Starfire to switch bodies with each other. It is up to the girls to put aside their differences and learn to work together in order to save the guys.
- First appearance of the Puppet King.
- Raven revealed that her home dimension was Azarath, the name of which is the first word in her spell "Azarath Metrion Zinthos". The last two words have no meaning and were made up for the show.
- Starfire and Raven's abilities are connected to their emotions.
- Producer and story editor David Slack spoke on the episode: "Rick Copp wrote that one, and he’s a tremendously funny writer. He wrote the Brady Bunch movie. That episode came up with a lot of great character moments for the girls. That’s one of the things I’m really proud about our show; the female characters exist as individuals, not just as foils for the male characters or characters that define themselves in terms of men. Raven and Starfire are defined by the content of their own characters. So it was really cool to let them carry the show.”
- Slack said that it was considered that Hynden could do Raven's voice when she was in Starfire's body, and Tara could do Starfire's."We tried it out in the recording session. But both those women are so talented that we couldn’t tell the difference. There was only something slightly off. Hynden does a really good Raven, and Tara does a really good Starfire—so we couldn’t really tell the difference. In the end, we just decided to go with the original plan."